What to do
To report a damaged traffic signal, please call 311 for quicker response.
For damaged parking and traffic signs such as permit parking signs, stop signs, and speed limit signs, submit a different report instead.
1. Fill out a form
Tell us what the damaged property is and where it is.
We will need:
- The location
- The object or type of public property
- The object identification number (ID) if there is one
- A description of the damage
Include a photo of the damaged property and where it is located for faster response.
2. Track your case
Expected Response Time
The response time varies depending on the type of public property and extent of the damage. Typical response times are listed below:
- Transit shelter: 2 calendar days
- Fire or police callbox: 2 business days
- News rack: 2 business days
- Bike rack: 3 business days
- Parking meter: 3 business days
- Benches on sidewalk: 5 business days
- Kiosks and public toilets: varies
Call 311 to make a report
Last updated August 14, 2023