With integrity, the Office of the City Administrator serves all San Franciscans and its visitors.
The Office of the City Administrator is one of the largest departments in San Francisco, overseeing 26 agencies and nearly 1,500 dedicated staff. Learn more about us by watching this short video.
Read Carmen Chu’s biography here. She is the first Asian American woman to serve as City Administrator.
Learn about the wide range of services provided by the 27 departments, divisions, and programs we oversee.
We work tirelessly to keep our residents safe from COVID-19. Learn about the latest news and resources of the coronavirus here.
The Local Business Enterprise (LBE) program helps small businesses compete for City contracts.
City Administrator Carmen Chu, City Attorney David Chiu, and Controller Ben Rosenfield respond to allegations of misconduct associated with the City's Community Challenge Grant Program
Mayor London Breed Celebrates Rehabilitation of Five Former Public Housing Sites Across San Francisco
There are no upcoming events right now.
The Office of the City Administrator comprises 26 departments, divisions, and programs that provide a broad range of services to other City departments and the public.
- 311 Customer Service Center
- Animal Care and Control
- San Francisco City Hall Events Office
- Committee on Information Technology
- Community Challenge Grant Program
- Contract Monitoring Division
- Office of the County Clerk
- Department of Technology
- Digital Services
- Entertainment Commission
- Grants for the Arts
- Mayor's Office on Disability
- Office of Cannabis
- Office of the Chief Medical Examiner
- Office of Civic Engagement and Immigrant Affairs
- Office of Contract Administration
- Office of Labor Standards Enforcement
- Office of Transgender Initiatives
- Risk Management
- Treasure Island Development Authority
- Permit Center