Year-round, our multilingual outreach team works to spread the word about voter registration and voting process.
We focus on reaching out to people who:
- speak languages other than English
- have disabilities
- are unhoused or housing insecure
- are involved with the justice system
Schedule an outreach event
Our staff can provide presentations on topics such as:
- voter registration
- voting options
- language services and translated materials
- accessible services and tools
- ranked-choice voting
- poll worker service
We can also host a resource table at your site.
Get outreach materials
You can use our Materials Request Form to order paper copies of these materials. We print them in English, Chinese, Filipino and Spanish. These materials are available in standard and large-print formats.
- March 5, 2024 Presidential Primary Election Flyer
- Go Paperless! Go Green! Flyer
- Vote by Mail Flyer
- New Voting District Lines Card
- Pre-Registration Card
- No Fixed Address Voter Card
- Justice-Involved Voter Flyer
- Accessible Voting Flyer
- Ranked-Choice Voting Flyer
- Elections Worker Career Card
You can also download a presentation on the election topic of your choice:
- Voting with a Criminal History
- 2022 Voting District Map Changes
- Ranked-choice voting
- Accessible voting resources
- Voter registration drive rules*
*After this presentation, attendees are invited to request copies of voter registration affidavits by completing a Statement of Distribution (PDF), Digest of Penalties for Improper Voter Registration Actions (PDF), Statement of Circulator’s Responsibilities and Liabilities (PDF).
Provide outreach feedback
Before every election, we ask the public for feedback on our outreach plan. Check back in the fall to review and comment on our March 2024 Outreach Plan.
Our Language Accessibility Advisory Committee works to improve language access. To join this group, visit the Join Advisory Committees page.
Last updated September 14, 2023