What to do
Suggested visiting hours are 10 AM to 9 PM
Arrive to the front of the hospital building at 375 Laguna Honda Boulevard
Entrance safety screenings for visitors
- Visitors are to remove jackets, sweaters, scarves, hats, and other bulky clothing items for inspection.
- Visitors are to empty pockets for inspection.
- Staff will use a handheld metal detector wand and do a visual inspection.
- Staff may do a cursory search (feel pockets) and search other items.
- Visitors are not allowed personal items
- Visitors may have keys, a phone, or wallet but cannot enter with a bag, purse, or any other larger personal items. There are limited exceptions, such as medical devices or medications needed in an emergency. Items may be stored in a locker, but we encourage visitors to leave personal items at home or stored safely in the car. Laguna Honda is not responsible for any items stored in cars.
- All items brought for residents must be inspected or they will not be allowed in the facility.
- Do NOT come to campus with COVID-19 symptoms.
- Visitors ages 2 and older must wear the mask provided by Laguna Honda during the visit.
- Laguna Honda is currently on outbreak status - outbreak status results from one or more COVID-19 cases among residents.
- Review Laguna Honda COVID-19 data dashboards here.
- Visitors who are unwilling to follow COVID-19 safety best practices may be asked to leave.
- We may cancel visits on short notice.
Additional guidelines for visits
- No photos or videos.
- Visitors cannot bring pets. Service animals are always welcome.
- Visitors are welcome to bring food, flowers, or other gifts for residents.
Your Resident Care Team is available to answer questions.
Call 415-759-2363 or email email@example.com for other questions.
Last updated March 15, 2023