What to do
Book a Visit
How to Visit
- Laguna Honda is open for visits daily from 10AM to 9PM.
- Arrive to the front of the hospital building at 375 Laguna Honda Boulevard.
- Visitors are strongly encouraged to schedule visits but may also drop-in.
- Do not come to campus with COVID-19 symptoms.
- All visitors are screened the day of the visit.
- Please bring proof of vaccination. Your vaccination status will be recorded upon entry. Vaccination is strongly encouraged, and all hospital staff are vaccinated.
- Visitors ages 2 and older must wear the mask provided by Laguna Honda during the visit.
- Visits may take place on neighborhoods with a recent COVID-19 case (Amber Level neighborhood). Visitors on these neighborhoods must wear the eye protection and respirator provided by Laguna Honda.
- We strongly encourage visitors to remain in resident’s room/area and not to visit other residents or areas of the neighborhood.
- Visitors who are unwilling to follow COVID-19 safety best practices may be asked to leave.
- We may cancel visits on short notice.
Additional Guidelines for Visits
- Visitors cannot bring pets. Service animals are always welcome.
- Visitors are welcome to bring food, flowers, or other gifts for residents.
Your Resident Care Team is available to answer questions.
Call 415-759-2363 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for other questions.
Last updated November 24, 2021