What to do
Open Request for Proposals
No open opportunities at this time.
Contracting with TIDA
Contractors and vendors must qualify to do business with the City and County of San Francisco in order to be eligible for TIDA contract award.
TIDA's obligations in procuring goods and services are defined by City and County of San Francisco contracting requirements, including but not limited to:
- Local Business Enterprise (LBE) obligations (San Francisco Administrative Code Section 14.B)
- Equal Benefits ordinance (SF Administrative Code Section 12.B)
- Minimum Compensation Ordinance (SF Admin. Code Section 12P)
- Health Care Accountability Ordinance (SF Admin. Code Chapter 12Q)
- All applicable Citywide contractor labor laws.
TIDA encourages all eligible local businesses interested in future contracting opportunities to consider getting certified as a Local Business Enterprise (LBE) by the City and County of San Francisco.
City and County of San Francisco departments involved in supporting and monitoring TIDA contracting, and contract compliance, are:
San Francisco Office of Contract Administration (OCA)
San Francisco City Administrator's Office - Contract Monitoring Division (CMD)
San Francisco Office of Labor Standards Enforcement (OLSE)
Last updated September 7, 2023