What to do
Only Equity Applicants, Equity Incubators, or preexisting cannabis businesses can apply for a permit now.
Proof you can operate at your location
- Location Identification Number
- Business Account Number
- Business documents from the applicant entity
- Business documents from other investing businesses, if applicable
- Formation documents (like statement of information or articles of organization)
- Operating agreements (for LLCs)
- Bylaws (for C corporations)
- Equity Incubation agreement, if applicable
Other permits, if applicable
- Local permits
- State licenses
- Specific authorizations (like consumption permits)
After you apply
The Office of Cannabis will check your proposed location and your owners’ backgrounds.
Storefront retail with consumption
You have to build out different features depending on how much you will prepare your products.
Last updated December 18, 2019