What to do
1. Check if you are eligible
You can apply for a cannabis business permit now if you:
- Are verified as an Equity Applicant, where you do not pay fees for the initial permit but will pay for renewals
- Are an Equity Incubator helping an Equity Applicant
- Operated to support medical cannabis, but closed because of federal pressure
- Existed as a cannabis business in 2017, and are already verified by the Office of Cannabis
If you are not any of these, you can apply after we open applications to the public.
Our goal is to issue half of all cannabis permits to Equity operated businesses before opening permit applications to everyone.
2. Get a link to apply for a cannabis business permit
The Office of Cannabis will send you the link after you either
3. Get ready to apply
Last updated June 30, 2022