You must stay home between 8 pm and 5 am. This curfew will be in effect until June 4 at 5 am.
The only people who may be outside between 8 pm and 5 am are people who are:
- Going home
- Going to work
- Driving people directly home or to work (including taxi and rideshare drivers picking up customers)
- Getting healthcare
- First responders, including government staff doing emergency operations
- Working for news media (journalists, news photographers, newspaper delivery)
If you are out after 8 pm, you may be stopped by a police officer and asked why you are out.
Businesses must close to the public by 8 pm
The only businesses allowed to stay open to the public are:
- Emergency healthcare, including urgent care and stand-alone pharmacies
- Supply chain operations for essential retail, like trucks delivering to grocery stores or pharmacies