Mission Capital Projects
Funding Opportunity 1: Mission Capital Project for Workforce Services Provider
Total Funding Available:$150,000
Funding Opportunity 2: Mission Neighborhood Visual Arts and Cultural Facility Capital Improvement Project
Total Funding Available:$500,000
Please see the attached RFP document for more information on the funding opportunity.
How to Apply
- Attach all documents to one email for each proposal. Subject Line should state “MOHCD Mission Capital Projects RFP” and include your agency name.
- Send your complete proposal to CommDevRFP@sfgov.org before 5pm on September 29, 2023. Proposals received after 5pm on the due date will not be considered.
- Send proposals early ensure the ability to address any unforeseen technical difficulties.
- Email CommDevRFP@sfgov.org immediately if you are experiencing any technical difficulties.
- A confirmation email will be sent within 3 business days after the date of your submission. If you do not receive a confirmation email, please email CommDevRFP@sfgov.org to ensure your proposal has been received.
Dates are subject to change
August 30, 2023
MOHCD Pre-Submission Workshop (Click the link to register and receive Zoom info)
September 8, 2023 at 10am
Deadline for Questions
September 12, 2023 at 5PM
Response to Questions Posted on MOHCD Website
September 15, 2023
Deadline for Submission
September 29, 2023 at 5PM
Intent to Award Letters Sent
Contract Term Begins
February 1, 2023