Stakeholders across City departments have joined together to coordinate workforce development services. By working together, our goal is to make our services more effective for San Franciscans and ensure that new, stable, and growing businesses have access to a talented and qualified workforce.
This committee is co-chaired by the HRC Executive Director and OEWD Workforce Director and includes members of the:
- Mayor’s Office
- Board of Supervisors
- Office of Economic and Workforce Development (OEWD)
- Human Rights Commission (HRC)
- Human Services Agency of San Francisco (HSA)
- Department of Children, Youth and Their Families (DCYF)
- City and County of San Francisco Department of Human Resources (DHR)
- San Francisco Public Utilities Commission (PUC)
- San Francisco Public Works (Public Works).
- Department of Public Health (DPH)
- Department of Homelessness and Supportive Housing (HSH)