What to do
1. Gather your documents
You can copy printed documents or plan sets.
2. Pay for your copies
You can choose:
- Paper size
- Color or black-and-white prints
- How many copies
You must pay with a credit card or e-check.
3. Bring your documents to the Permit Center
When you arrive at the Permit Center, check in with our customer service team. They will put you into the queue.
Bring the transaction number from your email confirmation.
4. Drop off your documents
We will text you to drop off your documents at the Print Center. Customer service can help you find it.
5. Pick up your copies
We will text you when your order is ready to pick up
Here are the prices for copy services (before sales tax).
- Document copies on letter-sized paper (8.5” x 11”):
- $0.32 per page (black-and-white)
- $1.94 per page (color)
- Document copies on legal-sized paper (8.5” x 14”):
- $0.41 per page (black-and-white)
- $2.47 per page (color)
- Document copies on ledger-sized paper (11” x 17”):
- $0.64 per page (black-and-white)
- $3.89 per page (color)
- Plan sets copies:
- $0.50 per square foot (black-and-white)
- $3.00 per square foot (color)
Last updated January 3, 2022