What to do
- You will be required to work multiple shifts, including nights and weekends.
- You'll be required to work holidays once you're done with training.
- Work hours are determined by seniority.
- May be required to work voluntary and mandatory overtime.
What happens after I apply
- You'll get a notification to take a computer exam
- If you pass, you'll be scheduled for an interview.
- If you pass the computer exam and the interview, you'll be placed on a list for 12-months.
- While on the list you will go through a background check.
- You will be required to take a polygraph test.
- You will take a psychological test.
- You will need to pass a medical test.
Training to work at 911
- In-person classroom training
- On the job training with live calls
- On the job training listening and talking on a police radio
Condition of employment
- You are required to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19.
- You must present proof of full vaccination status to start.
Last updated November 13, 2022