What to do
At the end of your plan review, you may need to revise your plans and bring them back for a recheck.
To do this, you will email your plan checker to coordinate a time to come back.
1. Complete your plan revisions
Revise and print your revised sheets.
2. Email your plan checker to coordinate a time to meet
If you do not have your plan checker's email, find it in the DBI staff directory.
For Over-the-counter (OTC) rechecks, email your plan checker for their OTC availability.
For In-house review rechecks, email your plan checker to schedule an appointment.
3. Come to the Permit Center
Bring your application forms, plans, and revised sheets. Upon arrival, you will need to register in Qless. You can do this starting at 8 am for morning shifts (or 9 am on Wednesdays) and 11:30 am for afternoon shifts.
For Over-the-counter (OTC) applications:
- Register in Qless as an "OTC recheck".
- We allow two customers to queue for a specific plan checker at a time. To see that plan checker, you may need to wait onsite until the plan checker is available.
For In-house applications once you have scheduled an appointment with your plan checker:
- Register in Qless as a "In-house recheck".
- To prevent delays for OTC customers, you must have a scheduled appointment with your plan checker to get an In-house review recheck and these reviews are typically limited to stations 68 and 69.
Last updated April 20, 2023