We host hybrid meetings. People can attend in person or watch online. All sub-committee meetings are currently being held remotely. Please see recurring meeting schedule below. All meeting agendas are posted 72 hours in advance of the meeting.
Contact Alyssa Ventre at Alyssa.firstname.lastname@example.org or 415-252-2255 to ask for accomodations.
For Monday meetings, you must ask by 4 PM the Friday before.
You must ask at least 2 days before meetings on other days.
Chinese, Spanish, and/or American Sign Language interpreters are available if you ask.
Request Meeting Minutes & Recordings
To request meeting minutes or recordings contact: Coma Te or call (415) 252-2229.
Regular Meeting Schedule
- Full Commission, first Monday each month, 2:00 PM
- Civic Design Review, third Monday each month, 2:00 PM
- Community Investments Committee, third Tuesdays, even-numbered months, 1:00 PM
- Executive Committee, fourth Wednesday each month, 1:00 PM
- Street Artists Program Committee, scheduled as needed
- Street Artists Screenings, first Tuesday each quarter (January, April, July, October), 10:30 AM
- Advisory Committee of Street Artists and Crafts Examiners, scheduled as needed
- Visual Arts Committee, third Wednesday each month, 3:00 PM
Past Meeting Archive
Meeting Agendas, Minutes and Recordings prior to June 2022 are archived and available on the archived sfgov.org website. Meeting Agendas, Minutes and Recordings from January 2022 onwards are now posted here on sf.gov. Click "see past meetings" button below to access meeting documents.