The Flu Vaccine Clinic for ZSFG Staff is now open and will run through Wednesday, November 22, 2023
- Clinic Hours: Monday, Wednesday, Friday – 7:30 a.m. to 3:30 p.m. (excluding holidays).
- New location: Building 40 – Rm 4102 (all the way to the back).
- Please get your influenza (flu) vaccination by November 1.
- If you choose not to be vaccinated, you must sign a Declination form. (This link is for ZSFG staff only).
OHS only needs to receive documentation of externally administered flu shots in either of the following situations:
- You live outside the 9 Bay Area counties.
- You received a flu vaccine outside the 9 Bay Area counties.
- If either of the above apply to you, please email your documentation of your flu vaccine to OHS@sfdph.org
If you have other concerns/questions, please give us a call:
- Main vaccine stations: Ex: 62670
- Registration desk: Ex: 62659
- Charge Nurse desk: Ex: 62671
►► For UCSF Staff who would like to decline flu vaccination, please click here to access UCSF/OHS Portal for declination form, starting October 1st, 2023.