We're located in Mid-Market, near the Civic Center station. Find us across the street from UN Plaza, between Seventh and Eighth Streets.
Enter the building through the front entrance on Market Street.
By train, bus, and rail
Take BART or MUNI transit to the Civic Center / UN Plaza Station.
The closest exit to the library is B3.
You can find an elevator for the station across from the Law Library on Market Street.
Bike parking is available in and around the Civic Center station.
For information on bicycle racks, lockers, and stations, see Bikes on BART.
- The building is ADA accessible
- There are no steps to the front door
- Elevators available
- Lobby reception desk can direct you to the library space on floor 4
- The library space is on one floor
- One computer desk goes up and down (height adjustable) and can accommodate a wheelchair
- Restrooms available
Ask a librarian if you need help retrieving items.
- New Year’s Day — January 2, 2023
- Martin Luther King Day — Monday, January 16
- Presidents' Day — Monday, February 20
- Memorial Day — Monday, May 29
- Juneteenth — Monday, June 19
- Independence Day — Tuesday, July 4
- Labor Day — Monday, September 4
- Indigenous Peoples' Day — Monday, October 10
- Veterans Day — Friday, November 10
- Thanksgiving — Thursday–Friday, November 23–November 24
- Christmas — Monday, December 25
- New Year's Day — Monday, January 1, 2024
San Francisco Law LibrarySan Francisco Law Library
1145 Market Street, Floor 4
San Francisco, CA 94103
Mon to Fri,
9:00 am to 5:00 pm
- Use the front entrance on Market Street
- Masks recommended