If you have any questions about your child’s arrest, court hearing, probation, or Juvenile Hall, please call our Front Desk at 415-753-7800 or email JUVfirstname.lastname@example.org.
Probation Services Directory
If you are trying to reach a Probation Officer, you can find their email address, desk line, and cell phone number on this directory.
Request Juvenile Records
Law enforcement agencies seeking information regarding juvenile cases should email email@example.com to contact our Special Services Unit.
For questions regarding juvenile traffic matters, please contact the Unified Family Court at 415-682-5100.
Request Public Records
To submit a request for public information or public records relating to JPD business or operations, email JUV-PublicInformationRequest@sfgov.org.
We will respond in accordance with the San Francisco Sunshine Ordinance (Chapter 67 of the San Francisco Administrative Code) and the California Public Records Act (California Govt. Code § 6250 et seq).
- There is free 4-hour public parking in the lot to the right of the Department’s building (behind the gas station). Please park in areas designated for “Superior Court Business.”
- There is also free street parking in the surrounding area.
We are accessible by MUNI Bus, MUNI Metro Rail, and BART.
- The following MUNI Bus lines stop in front of the Department:
- BART: Glen Park is the closest BART station. Transfer to the 44-O'Shaughnessy MUNI bus inbound to the Richmond.
- MUNI Metro Rail: Forest Hill is the closest MUNI Metro Rail Station. It is serviced by the KT: K Ingleside-T Third Street, M Ocean View, and S Shuttle lines.
- Transfer to any one of the following MUNI bus lines: 36-Teresita outbound to the Mission District, 44-O'Shaughnessy outbound to Hunters Point, 52-Excelsior outbound to the Excelsior.