Technical Assistance for Alternative Housing Models
Term: 1/1/2024 -12/31/2025
Total Funding Available for the Term: $500,000
Please see the attached RFP document for more information on the funding opportunity.
How to Apply
- Attach all documents to one email for each proposal. Subject Line should state “MOHCD Technical Assistance for Alternative Housing Models RFP” and include your agency name.
- Send your complete proposal to CommDevRFP@sfgov.org before 5pm on October 20, 2023. Proposals received after 5pm on the due date will not be considered.
- Send proposals early ensure the ability to address any unforeseen technical difficulties.
- Email CommDevRFP@sfgov.org immediately if you are experiencing any technical difficulties.
- A confirmation email will be sent within 2 business days after the date of your submission. If you do not receive a confirmation email, please email CommDevRFP@sfgov.org.
RFP Questions and Responses
Please submit your questions about the RFP in writing to CommDevRFP@sfgov.org by 5pm on September 19, 2023. We will do our best to post our response to your questions on September 25, 2023 on the MOHCD website below.
Dates are subject to change
September 8, 2023
MOHCD Pre-Submission Workshop (Click the link to register and receive Zoom info)
September 12, 2023 at 11AM
Deadline for Questions
September 19, 2023 at 5PM
Response to Questions Posted on MOHCD Website
September 25, 2023
Deadline for Submission
October 20, 2023 at 5PM
Intent to Award Letters Sent
Late November 2023
Contract Term Begins
January 1, 2024