Members of the United States armed forces may be eligible for priority wedding services.
To qualify for military priority wedding service, at least 1 party to the marriage must:
- Be an active uniformed member of the US armed forces currently serving in a deployed or deployable unit
- Present an active military ID at the Office of the County Clerk
- Complete and present an Original Declaration of Active Military Service Form
People under age 18 are only eligible for a public marriage license.
To get married, the minor needs to present:
- Written consent from at least one parent (or legal guardian)
- Written permission from a San Francisco Juvenile Court Judge
People who are hospitalized
People who are in jail