SF Department of Public Health Community Nurse Clinic
Consultations and services for Island residents by a DPH Registered Nurse. All services are free for Island residents and no health insurance is required.
Drop-ins welcome. Appointments only required for COVID-19 vaccines and boosters.
- When: Every Tuesday, 2:00 p - 6:00 p (excluding holidays)
- Where: 850 Avenue H (between 9th St. and 11th St., next to Island Cove Market)
- Phone: 415-874-9910 - Island residents can leave a message for a return call from the SF DPH RN
Weekly On-Island COVID-19 testing
Free on-Island COVID-19 testing is available weekly. No appointment required, no insurance required.
- When: Every Tuesday, 12 Noon to 6:00 p (excluding holidays)
- Where: Mobile testing van outside Island Cove Market, 850 Avenue H
Treasure Island Food Pantry
The Treasure Island Food Pantry is open weekly to serve Island residents and is part of the San Francisco-Marin Food Bank’s Neighborhood Food Pantry Program.
- When: Every Tuesday, 3:00 p to 5:00 p
- Where: ShipShape Community Center, 850 Avenue I
One Treasure Island resident support line - 415-800-5937
Any Island resident can call the support line for information about One Treasure Island community services and programs including the Food Pantry and Nourish TI, to request support with meals and standard goods, and to make suggestions and recommendations about community activities on Treasure Island.
One Treasure Island programs and services for residents
One Treasure Island provides a variety of community-serving programs and services for the Treasure Island community, including employment training and job placement, financial literacy and education classes, meal programs and more.
One Treasure Island's programs and services take place at the ShipShape Community Center, 850 Avenue I on Treasure Island.