You may qualify for WIC if:
- You are pregnant, breastfeeding, recently had a baby, or have an infant or children under the age of 5 years
- Your family income meets the WIC income guidelines
- You or your child receive Medi-Cal, CalWORKs (TANF) or CalFresh (SNAP) benefits.
- Babies and children cared for by their fathers, grandparents or other guardians, or resource parents may also be eligible.
Working and migrant families are welcome to apply!
What do I need to provide for my first WIC appointment?
Each person who will be enrolling into the WIC program
- Identification — such as California ID, driver’s license, birth certificate, social security card, Medi-Cal card, etc. for all applicants
- Proof of address — a document verifying your current address
- Proof of income — current documents such as, paycheck, tax return, letter from employer or Medi-Cal Card
Last updated July 21, 2023