What to do
1. Find out if you are eligible
Ask your doctor about the Food Pharmacy.
They will check if you are eligible and if there is an available space at your clinic.
2. Know what to expect
If you get connected to the Food Pharmacy, you will be asked to:
- Attend each week (or let the clinic know in advance when you cannot)
- Fill out an intake form and follow-up surveys
- Give honest feedback about your experience in the program
3. Visit during pharmacy hours
Once you are signed up, you will be told the date and time of your weekly food pickup.
You will be given a bag of groceries, recipes, and other healthy resources.
To print information about the program, download our Food Pharmacy flyer.
Currently operating at:
- Silver Avenue Family Health Center
- Potrero Hill Health Center
- Curry Senior Center
- Southeast Family Health Center
- Castro-Mission Health Center
Last updated April 3, 2023