About this event
The City and County of San Francisco is hosting a Career Resource Fair for anyone who is interested in starting a career in public service. The City has job opportunities in a wide range of areas, including health care, public safety, technology, construction, human services, and more!
The Career Resource Fair is a great opportunity to talk with City departments about the wide range of available job opportunities and to get help navigating the City's application process.
City department representatives will be on-site to share information about career opportunities. Additionally, job seekers can receive help with setting up an applicant profile and navigating the City’s application process
Participants attending the Career Resource Fair will have the opportunity to:
- Network with multiple City agencies, community-based organizations, and other job seekers.
- Directly engage with City recruiters and ask questions about the many benefits of City employment
- Learn about different career pathway programs the City offers including the Access to City Employment program (ACE), ApprenticeshipSF, and the San Francisco Fellows program.
Participating City departments include:
- Department of Human Resources (DHR)
- Department of Public Health (DPH)
- Juvenile Probation Department (JUV)
- Department of Public Works (DPW)
- City Planning Department (CPC)
- San Francisco Human Service Agency (HSA)
- San Francisco Municipal Transportation Agency (SFMTA)
- Department of Early Childhood (DEC)
- Fine Arts Museums of San Francisco (FAM)
- Controllers Office (CON)
- Public Works (DPW)
- Department of Homelessness and Supportive Housing (HOM)
- San Francisco Public Housing (LIB)
- Port of San Francisco (PORT)
- San Francisco Public Utilities Commission (PUC)
- San Francisco Employees' Retirement System (RET)
- San Francisco Fire Department (FIR)
- Office of the City Administrator (ADM)
- Assessor-Recorder Office (ASR) And more to come….
Equal Opportunity Employer:
The City and County of San Francisco encourages women, minorities, and persons with disabilities to apply. Applicants will be considered regardless of their sex, race, age, religion, color, national origin, ancestry, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition (associated with cancer, a history of cancer, or genetic characteristics), HIV/AIDS status, genetic information, marital status, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, military, and veteran status, or other protected categories under the law.
Reasonable Accommodation Requests:
The City and County of San Francisco welcomes participants with disabilities. The event location is wheelchair accessible. To request real-time captioning, an ASL interpreter, large print, or other accommodations, please contact DHR-DiversityRecruitment@sfgov.org at least 72 hours in advance of the event.