Trans Advisory Committee
The TAC works with the Office of Transgender Initiatives (OTI) to advocate for transgender, gender non-conforming & intersex (TGNCI) community members.
Our trans advisory committee (TAC) works closely with the City to advocate for the needs of local transgender, gender non-conforming & intersex (TGNCI) community.
The TAC is comprised of TGNCI leaders who:
- Advise OTI and update each other on emerging community needs and issues
- Serve as liaisons between the community and OTI
- Stay informed with developments at the City and County of San Francisco
- Support San Francisco to advance programs, policies, and services
- Represent a variety of sectors, identities, and professional backgrounds
Meetings are closed to the public.