Arts Commission Meetings
We are committed to open government. The public are welcome to attend our meetings and provide public comment.
Regular Meeting Schedule
- Full Commission, first Monday each month, 2:00 PM
- Civic Design Review, third Monday each month, 2:00 PM
- Community Investments Committee, third Tuesdays, even-numbered months, 1:00 PM
- Executive Committee, fourth Wednesday each month, 1:00 PM
- Street Artists Program Committee, scheduled as needed
- Street Artists Screenings, first Tuesday each quarter (January, April, July, October), 10:30 AM
- Advisory Committee of Street Artists and Crafts Examiners, scheduled as needed
- Visual Arts Committee, third Wednesday each month, 3:00 PM
- Nominating Committee, meets annually
Past Meeting Archive
Meeting Agendas, Minutes and Recordings prior to June 2022 are archived and available on the archived sfgov.org website. Meeting Agendas, Minutes and Recordings from January 2022 onwards are now posted here on sf.gov. Click "see past meetings" button below to access meeting documents.
Mayor London N. Breed Announces The San Francisco Arts Commission Is One of Nine Municipalities Nationwide That Has Received A Portion of a $25 Million Mellon Foundation Grant to Support Its Work on Monuments and Memorials Initiative
New Art On Market Street Poster Series Highlights How Different People, and A Pigeon, Each Navigate San Francisco’s Iconic Market Street
The San Francisco Arts Commission invests in a vibrant arts community, enlivens the urban environment, and shapes innovative cultural policy. We are an agency of the City and County of San Francisco. Our work is overseen by the Director of Cultural Affairs and the Arts Commission. Commissioners are appointed by the Mayor. Click "Learn More About Us" to access information about our meeting format, accessibility, Interpretation, to request meeting minutes and recordings and to access available resource documents.
- Executive Committee (Arts Commission)
- Civic Design Review Committee (Arts Commission)
- Community Investments Committee (Arts Commission)
- Advisory Committee of Street Artists and Crafts Examiners (Arts Commission)
- Visual Arts Committee (Arts Commission)
- Nominating Committee (Arts Commission)
- Street Artists Committee (Arts Commission)