What to do
If you are applying for the first time, see if you are eligible
You can qualify for Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals (DACA) if you:
- Were born after June 15, 1981;
- Came to the United States before your 16th birthday;
- Were physically present in the U.S. on June 15, 2012 and when applying for DACA;
- Had no lawful status on June 15, 2012;
- Have continuously lived in the U.S. from June 15, 2007 until present;
- Meet certain educational requirements or were honorably discharged from the U.S. Armed Forces; and
- Have not been convicted of certain crimes.
Get a list of organizations that can help you
Find help in your own language from an organization near you.
Call the organization to make an appointment.
If you have a San Francisco connection, you can get help covering the cost of your DACA application fee.
Getting your SFUSD transcripts
Helping someone else
If you are helping someone else, you can print out a list of community organizations and help them make an appointment.
Last updated January 27, 2021