Get help with your DACA application

Find free help with your DACA renewal.

What to do

See if you are eligible

On July 16, 2021, a federal judge ruled that the DACA program is unlawful. This means that first-time applications are not accepted at this time.

Current DACA recipients can keep their protections and work permits. Anyone who currently has DACA or who has had DACA in the past is still eligible to renew.

DACA renewal applications should be submitted between 150 days and 120 days before the expiration date on your current DACA work permit. 

Get a list of organizations that can help you

Find help in your own language from an organization near you.

Call the organization to make an appointment.

If you have a San Francisco connection, you can get help covering the cost of your DACA renewal application fee.

Special cases

Get your SFUSD transcripts

Get your SFUSD transcripts

School transcripts are one way to prove residency for your DACA application.

Current and former San Francisco Unified School District (SFUSD) students can request their transcripts for free by emailing:  

Learn more

Get your WIC records

Get your WIC records

Public benefits records are one way to prove residency for your DACA application.

Current and recent San Francisco clients or recipients of Special Supplemental Nutrition Program for Women, Infants, and Children (WIC) can request their records. 

Fill out this form and email it to to get your records. 

Helping someone else

Helping someone else

If you are helping someone else, you can print out a list of community organizations and help them make an appointment.

Get help

Immigrant Support Hub


OCEIA main line

Last updated June 30, 2022