What to do
1. Check if you qualify
Before you can enroll in CityDrive, you will need the following minimum qualifications:
- Valid California driver's license for 3 years
- Social Security card
- Original birth certificate
- Proof of California residency
- Authorized to work in the United States
- Ability to effectively communicate in English
2. Submit an interest form and sign up for training
CityDrive training takes place both in-person and online over two weeks.
Submit an interest form to select an upcoming date for training and orientation. A coordinator will follow up to confirm your enrollment.
3. Complete training
After you attend an online introduction to the program, you will gain access to an online training platform.
A CityDrive coordinator will be available to answer your questions and guide you throughout your training. Once you successfully complete your training and get a Class B permit, you will get help with job referrals to employers in the transportation industry.
Mission Hiring Hall
Teamsters Local 665
Last updated September 23, 2022