What to do
1. Get started by learning about TechSF
Read an overview of TechSF training programs including the skills and certifications you can qualify for.
You can also read frequently asked questions about TechSF.
2. Submit an interest form to attend an orientation
Submit an interest form and a TechSF coordinator will follow up with you to:
- Advise you on what services and training you may qualify for
- Schedule you for an orientation
3. Enroll in a training program
After you have attended an orientation, you should be able to identify the right training program to enroll in. Your TechSF coordinator will continue to guide you, answer your questions, and help you enroll.
Salesforce Business Analyst
IT Support Technician
Tech Sales Specialist
Video & Motion Graphics Editor
City College of San Francisco
Dev / Mission
Five Keys Charter School
Last updated September 8, 2022