What to do
1. Sign up for an orientation
- After you submit an interest form, a case manager will follow up with you to schedule you for an orientation
- You will be asked to complete an application and submit some eligibility documents
2. Complete Job Readiness Training
After you attend an orientation and your application is approved, you will need to complete:
- 1 week of Job Readiness Training (JRT)
- Take a placement test
- Complete Interview
- Pass a drug test
After completing your interview, you will be notified 2 to 4 weeks before the next cycle if you are selected to enroll at CityBuild.
Mission Hiring Hall1048 Folsom Street
San Francisco, CA 94103
We recommend that you check Mission Hiring Hall's hours of operation or make an appointment before you go.
Last updated November 30, 2022