Your neighborhood

Get improvements, report problems or get involved where you live.


Get a bike rack installed

Apply to have a bike rack installed on a sidewalk, so there will be more parking for bikes.

Get a color curb

Apply for a new Color Curb Zone (Driveway Red Zones, Blue, Green, White or Yellow zones).

Get a permit to close a street

Apply for street closures for your event. You will need an ISCOTT hearing.

Get a residential parking permit

Get exemption from parking time limits in your neighborhood.

Get a temporary no parking sign

Reserve a parking space for a moving van or other needs.

Remove a car from your driveway

Clear a parked car from in front of your driveway.

Slow traffic on your street

Get speed bumps and changes to your street.