What to do
1. Create PDFs of your original submittal package plans and all plans for this addenda submission
PDFs must be editable. Do not submit locked, password-protected, encrypted, or “restricted” documents.
Each upload must be less than 350 MB.
Title blocks must have your project address, sheet count, and sheet name.
Every sheet must have your signature and stamp. Use a scanned graphic signature with a PDF stamp.
Incomplete submissions may delay the processing of your application.
2. Add our Back Check Page
3. Download and fill out the Addenda PDF
Fill out the addenda PDF with your job address, permit number, and relevant information.
4. Submit addenda
Email us your files
Prepare your documents and email them.
Submit only 1 project per email.
Include site permit number, Bluebeam project ID, and scope of addenda.
Submit online for large files
We will ask you about:
- Your project team
- The street address of the job
- Your site’s approved permit building application number
- Addenda number for this submission
- Total addenda for your project
- Your 9-digit Bluebeam project ID
You will also need to upload your plans and addenda PDF.
This will take about 10 minutes.
We will email you a copy of your submission.
5. We will contact you
We will contact you after we review your application.
If we need additional information, we will email you.
Thank you for your patience.
Last updated August 22, 2023