What to do
We started accepting electronic plans in April 2020.
We need all forms from your site permit, approved addenda schedule, plans for your site permit, and plans for your addenda.
Follow these instructions.
1. Create PDFs of your original submittal package plans and all plans for this addenda submission
PDFs must be editable. Do not submit locked, password-protected, encrypted, or “restricted” documents.
Each upload must be less than 350 MB.
Title blocks must have your project address, sheet count, and sheet name.
Every sheet must have your signature and stamp. Use a scanned graphic signature with a PDF stamp.
Incomplete submissions may delay the processing of your application.
2. Prepare your documents
Scan these documents:
- Forms from your site permit
- Your approved addenda schedule
- Your original approved plan set
- Plan sets for your addenda
- Any other supporting documents
You must upload all required documents with your plan sets.
We cannot process applications without supporting documents.
3. Submit addenda
To submit addenda to your site permit, we will ask you about:
- Your project team
- The street address of the job
- Your site’s permit building application number
- Addenda number for this submission
- Total addenda for your project
You will also need to upload your plans and scanned documents and agree to our legal terms.
We will email you a copy of your submission.
4. We will contact you
We will contact you after we review your application.
If we need additional information, we will email you.
If we can process your application with the information you provide, we will invite you to a new Bluebeam project. Find out how the City uses Bluebeam, our plan review software, to review plans.
Thank you for your patience.
Last updated September 23, 2020