You must do a filming survey if you plan on shooting between 10 p.m. and 7 a.m.
We recommend starting this process at least 2 weeks before your shoot.
Distribute the survey
Drop off the survey twice on different days. Give people as much opportunity to give you feedback.
If a business within your filming location will be open during the shoot, give them a survey too.
For apartments, leave a survey for each resident. Managers may sign off on behalf of tenants.
Create a report
The report should illustrate responses, including residents that did not respond after 2 attempts.
- The response of each resident on a map
- A breakdown of each resident’s response
- A final tally of No Concerns, Concerns, or No Response
- Notes for each residence about dates and times that the survey was distributed
- The percentage of neighborhood response overall (all confirmed contact with residents)
- The percentage of No Concerns (number of No Concerns divided by the total number of surveys received)
Email the report and map to email@example.com. We will schedule a call to discuss the report.
Last updated October 28, 2022