What to do
1. Fill out the report
You will need to provide information about:
- The number of certified residential and tourist guest rooms
- Location, room numbers, and rate for each residential guest room
- Location and room numbers of each tourist guest room
- The most recent inspection from the Department of Building Inspection (DBI)
- Any enforcement actions within the past 5 years from DBI, Fire Department, or Department of Public Health
- Disabled access features
- Records of use from the past 2 years (daily logs, rent receipts, and weekly reports)
- Owner and seller contact information
2. Email the report
After you file the report
We will review your report. We will email you a verified version within 10 business days.
You are legally required to the buyer the verified report. The buyer must verify they received the report by signing page three and emailing a copy of page three to firstname.lastname@example.org within 30 days of the title transfer.
Last updated September 16, 2022