Safety initiatives supporting Asian, Pacific Islander Communities
Term: 1 year, beginning as soon as August 2022
Funding Available: $400,000
Please see the attached RFP document for more information on the funding opportunity.
How to apply
1. Build a complete Proposal Package. Include:
- Proposed Program Areas and Scope of Work. Please provide written responses to all questions under the Program Areas and Scope of Work sections.
- Proposed Budget (no template). Please provide a breakdown of your proposed project budget.
- Supplementary Attachments. Please attach these letters of support to your submission. Additional required attachments:
- Organizational Budget (no template) – Overall organizational budget for the Primary Applicant, if applicable. Please provide a copy of your organizational budget(s).
- Organizational Chart (no template) – Organizational chart for the Primary Applicant, if applicable. Please provide a copy of your organizational chart.
- Appendix B (template provided) - Applicant Requirements and Guidelines. Please complete the template and verify that you meet all requirements.
2. Submit the entire Proposal Package by 5:00 p.m. on Thursday, June 30, 2022 by email to HRC-Roundtable@sfgov.org.
3. Early submission is highly encouraged.
RFP questions and responses
All questions about the RFP should be sent by email to email@example.com. This includes general administrative questions, program area questions, and technical questions about how to find or navigate the RFP application.
RFP is issued by the City
Friday, May 13, 2022
Thursday, June 30, 2022 by 5:00 P.M.
Grantee selection and award notification
Anticipated Monday, July 18, 2022 by 5:00 P.M.
Protest period end
5 business days after award notification
Anticipated August 2022 or later