Order of the health officer of the city and county of San Francisco encouraging COVID-19 vaccine coverage and reducing disease risks.
Additional resources regarding C19-07y:
- Summary of changes to Health Order C19-07y
- See below under “Resources” for frequently asked questions about C19-07y
- Redline of Health Order C19-07y, comparing December 21, 2022 version to September 15, 2022 version
- Vaccine verification
- Sample vaccine verification or declination form: English | 中文 | Filipino | Español
Order of the health officer requiring hospitals in San Francsico to provide patient data for inpatients with COVID-19 infections for the purpose of public health prevention and response efforts.
Order of the health officer requiring large healthcare providers to deliver to the health officer comprehensive COVID-19 vaccination plans and requiring all vaccine providers, at the the health officer's request, to make available COVID-19 vaccination data. This order was rescinded on January 20, 2023, and is no longer in effect.
Order of the health officer allowing minors to consent to receive the COVID-19 vaccine and allowing vaccine providers in the city to rely on that consent. This order was rescinded on January 20, 2023, and is no longer in effect.
Order of the health officer establishing safety requirements for collecting and handling clinical specimens for COVID-19 testing by private operators of specimen collection sites.
Directive of the health officer regarding COVID-19 isolation and quarantine. It was previously two separate directives.
- Redline of Directive 2020-02, showing the changes made to the previous issued version on April 8, 2022.
Directive of the health officer directing all individuals diagnosed with or likely to have COVID-19 to self-isolate. This isolation directive has been combined with the quarantine directives, refer to Directive 2020-02.
- Redline of Directive 2020-03, showing changes made to the previous version issued on April 8, 2022.
Rescission of Directive 2020-14k Program for Children and Youth and Directive 2020-33j Schools.
Frequently asked questions
Get answers to questions about what the COVID-19 Health Order says about vaccination and testing.
Get answers to questions about what the COVID-19 Health Order says about exemptions and enforcement.
Get answers to questions about what the COVID-19 Health Order says about high risk settings.