Order of the health officer of the city and county of San Francisco encouraging COVID-19 vaccine coverage and reducing disease risks.
Additional resources regarding C19-07y:
- Translations: 中文 | Filipino | Español
- See below under “Resources” for frequently asked questions about C19-07y
- Redline of Health Order C19-07y, comparing June 16, 2022 version to April 21, 2022 version
- Vaccine verification
- Facility & care worker vaccination requirements
- Sample vaccine verification or declination form: English | 中文 | Filipino | Español
Order of the health officer requiring hospitals in San Francsico to provide patient data for inpatients with COVID-19 infections for the purpose of public health prevention and response efforts.
Order of the health officer requiring large healthcare providers to deliver to the health officer comprehensive COVID-19 vaccination plans and requiring all vaccine providers, at the the health officer's request, to make available COVID-19 vaccination data.
Order of the health officer allowing minors to consent to receive the COVID-19 vaccine and allowing vaccine providers in the city to rely on that consent.
Order of the health officer establishing safety requirements for collecting and handling clinical specimens for COVID-19 testing by private operators of specimen collection sites.
Directive of the health officer regarding COVID-19 isolation and quarantine. It was previously two separate directives.
- Redline of Directive 2020-02, showing the changes made to the previous issued version on April 8, 2022.
Directive of the health officer directing all individuals diagnosed with or likely to have COVID-19 to self-isolate. This isolation directive has been combined with the quarantine directives, refer to Directive 2020-02.
- Redline of Directive 2020-03, showing changes made to the previous version issued on April 8, 2022.
Rescission of Directive 2020-14k Program for Children and Youth and Directive 2020-33j Schools.
Frequently asked questions
Get answers to questions about what the COVID-19 Health Order says about vaccination and testing.
Get answers to questions about what the COVID-19 Health Order says about exemptions and enforcement.
Get answers to questions about what the COVID-19 Health Order says about high risk settings.