What to do
1. Decide to call
If someone is detained by Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE) today in San Francisco, you can also call the Rapid Response hotline for emergency legal representation.
If you think you see ICE officers or activity in San Francisco, you can call the Rapid Response hotline.
2. Save the number
Save the number 415-200-1548 in your phone, so you can call when you need to.
3. Make a call
The SF Rapid Response Network is run by a group of community nonprofit organizations.
Other Northern California regions
Report ICE in other Bay Area counties
- Alameda County: 510-241-4011
- Contra Costa County:925-900-5151
- Marin County: 415-991-4545
- San Mateo County: 203-666-4472
- Santa Clara County: 408-290-1144
- Santa Cruz County: 831-239-4289
- Sonoma and Napa Counties: 707-800-4544
Because we value and welcome our immigrant communities, San Francisco provides accessible and affordable immigration resources and services.
Last updated July 27, 2020