Community Advisory Committee Members
Each voting member and each alternate member shall satisfy at least one of the following requirements:
- One member representing low-income residents of SOMA.
- One member who has expertise in employment development and/or represents labor.
- One member who is a senior or disabled resident of SOMA.
- One member with affordable housing expertise and familiarity with the SOMA neighborhood.
- One member who represents an arts or cultural organization or a cultural district in SOMA.
- One member who provides direct services to SOMA residents.
- One member who has small business expertise and a familiarity with the SOMA neighborhood.
- One member who is a youth or who represents a youth-development organization.
Seat 1 – John Elberling
Seat 2 – Misha Olivas
Seat 3 – Raquel Redondiez
Seat 4 – vacant
Seat 5 – Adam Mesnick
Seat 6 – Christian Martin
Seat 7 – Janetta Johnson
Seat 8 – (Alternate) vacant
Seat 9 – (Alternate) vacant
Seat 10 – (Alternate) Gina Rosales
Seat 11 – (Alternate) Conny Ford
Seat 12 – (Alternate) Mark Bietschke
Seat 13 – (Alternate) Lorenzo Listana
Seat 14 - (Alternate) vacant