Here are some resources to help you stay informed:
- Consider bookmarking https://sf.gov/apec-2023. This is the best place to access the most current information about residential impacts during APEC, including disability access.
- For traffic routing and transit information, including paratransit information, refer to https://sfmta.com/apec. An accessible text-based version of the perimeter closure maps is also available.
- Contact 3-1-1 for information, 24/7. Assistance in-language is available.
- You may also contact MOD during standard business hours, 8-5 pm, M-F by calling 415 554-6789 or e-mailing mod@Sfgov.org.
- To stay up-to-date about APEC-related impacts, text APEC2023 to 888-777. You may also find alerts here.
Please enjoy APEC, and please do not hesitate to contact us if you have questions or concerns, or if you need assistance accessing information.