- Call to Order and Roll Call
- Discussion and Action to Approve Minutes
Discussion and possible action relating to the approval of the minutes of the May 20, 2022 meeting.
- Discussion and Action to Approve Three Findings: Teleconferenced Meetings
- Each body must find that it has considered (or reconsidered) the circumstances of the state of emergency; and either,
- That the state of emergency continues to directly impact the ability of members to meet safely in person, or
- That state or local officials continue to impose or recommend measures
- Review of the Treasurer’s Recent Investment Performance
- Public Comment
An opportunity for members of the public to comment on matters within the scope of the Committee’s purview (call-in link provided).
Date & Time
9:00 am to 10:00 am
For public comments:
Event number: 2485 721 9956
Members of the public will have opportunities to participate during public comment. We ask the public to wait for the agenda item before making a comment on that item. Comments will be addressed in the order they are received. When the moderator announces that the Commission is taking public comment, members of the public can:
1. Raise hand by pressing *3 and you will be queued.
2. Callers will hear silence when waiting for your turn to speak. Operator will unmute you.
3. When prompted, callers will have the standard three minutes to provide comment.
• Ensure you are in a quiet location
• Speak clearly
• Turn off any TVs or radios around you
City Hall, 1 Dr. Carlton B. Goodlett Place, is wheelchair accessible.
The closest accessible BART Station is Civic Center, three blocks from City Hall. Accessible MUNI lines serving this location are: #47 Van Ness, and the #71 Haight/Noriega and the F Line to Market and Van Ness and the Metro stations at Van Ness and Market and at Civic Center. For more information about MUNI accessible services, call 923-6142.
There is accessible parking in the vicinity of City Hall at Civic Center Plaza and adjacent to Davies Hall and the War Memorial Complex.
The following services are available when requests are made by 12:00 p.m. of the Friday before the Committee meeting. Providing at least 48 hours' notice will help to ensure availability. For American Sign Language interpreters, use of a reader during a meeting, sound enhancement system, or for a large print copy of agenda or minutes in alternative formats, contact Maura Lane at (415) 554-7502.
In order to accommodate persons with severe allergies, environmental illness, multiple chemical sensitivity or related disabilities, attendees at public meetings are reminded that other attendees may be sensitive to various chemical based products.
The ringing of and use of cell phones, pagers and similar sound-producing electronic devices are prohibited at this meeting. Please be advised that the Chair or the Interim Chair may order the removal from the meeting room of any person(s) responsible for the ringing or use of a cell phone, pager, or other similar sound-producing electronic devices.
Ancestral homeland acknowledgment
Ancestral homeland acknowledgment
We acknowledge that we are on the unceded ancestral homeland of the Ramaytush Ohlone who the original inhabitants of the San Francisco Peninsula are. As the indigenous stewards of this land and in accordance with their traditions, the Ramaytush Ohlone have never ceded, lost nor forgotten their responsibilities as the caretakers of this place, as well as for all peoples who reside in their traditional territory. As guests, we recognize that we benefit from living and working on their traditional homeland. We wish to pay our respects by acknowledging the ancestors, elders, and relatives of the Ramaytush Community and by affirming their sovereign rights as First Peoples.