To view the online presentation, join the meeting using this link:
Members of the public may use email address firstname.lastname@example.org to join the WebEx meeting if needed.
If you wish to offer public comment, call in to phone number 415-655-0001 using access code 2491 333 4461.
- Roll Call
Guy Clarke – IT Governance Director, San Francisco International Airport
Mark de la Rosa – Director of Audits, City Service Auditor, Controller’s Office
Mike Makstman – Chief Information Security Officer, Department of Technology
Taraneh Moayed – Assistant Director, Office of Contract Administration
Nnena Ukuku – Public Member
- Approval of Minutes from January 28, 2022 (Action Item)
- Department Updates & Announcements
- Review and Approval of Surveillance Technology Policy: Cameras – Non-Security (Action Item)
The following department returns to present presenting its revised policy for the ongoing use of:
- Public Library: Sensource Patron Counter System
- Review and Approval of Surveillance Technology Policy: Location Management Services (Action Item)
The following department will be presenting its policy for the future use of:
- Recreation and Parks: Spotery Application used for tennis reservations
- Public Comment
Date & Time
San Francisco Administrative Code §67.9(a) Agendas of meetings and any other documents on file with the clerk of the policy body, when intended for distribution to all, or a majority of all, of the members of a policy body in connection with a matter anticipated for discussion or consideration at a public meeting shall be made available to the public. To the extent possible, such documents shall also be made available through the policy body's Internet site. However, this disclosure need not include any material exempt from public disclosure under this ordinance.