- General Public Comment
- Special Item
Board of Appeals Budget Priorities for Fiscal Years 23-24 and 24-25. This is an opportunity for members of the public to provide the Board input on budget priorities pursuant to Section 3.3(b)(1) of the Administrative Code in advance of the Board’s consideration of the FY 23-24 and FY 24-25 budget.
Note: the proposed budget will be posted prior to the hearing.
- Draft of the January 18, 2023 Minutes
- Appeal No. 22-086 at 737 Buena Vista West
- Appeal No. 22-090 at 244 Hartford Street
- Appeal No. 22-093 at 379-399 Chestnut Street
- Appeal Nos. 22-072, 22-073, 22-074 and 22-075 at 1863 Pine Street
- Adopted Board Minutes
Date & Time
Board of AppealsCity Hall, 1 Dr. Carlton B. Goodlett Place
San Francisco, CA 94102
THE PUBLIC MAY ATTEND IN-PERSON OR REMOTELY VIA ZOOM OR TELEPHONE.
Call 1-669-900-6833 and enter the meeting ID: 830 4198 3909
If you want to provide public comment please dial *9 and this will show a raised hand. Staff will allow you to speak when it is your turn.
You may have to dial *6 to unmute yourself.