To view the online presentation, join the meeting using this link:
Members of the public may use email address firstname.lastname@example.org to join the WebEx meeting if needed.
If you wish to offer public comment, call in to phone number 415-655-0001 using access code 146 170 0061.
- Roll Call
Blake Valenta – Analytics Strategist, DataSF, City Administrator’s Office
Mark de la Rosa – Acting Chief Auditor Executive, City Service Auditor, Controller’s Office
Maria McKee – Director of Research & Planning, Juvenile Probation
Kenneth Bukowski – Deputy City Administrator, Office of the City Administrator
Mike Makstman – Chief Information Security Officer, Department of Technology
Todd Rydstrom – Deputy Controller, Controller’s Office
Guy Clarke – IT Governance Director, San Francisco International Airport
Nnena Ukuku – Public Member
- Approval of Minutes from June 11, 2021 (Action Item)
- Department Updates and Announcements
- Review and Approval of Surveillance Technology Policy: Social Media Marketing Software (Action Item)
The following departments will be using the citywide policy standard for the ongoing use of Social Media Marketing Software:
- San Francisco Public Library: Social Media Monitoring Platform (Hootsuite)
- Review and Approval of Surveillance Technology Policy: Third-Party Cameras (Action Item)
The following departments will be using the citywide policy standard for the ongoing use of Third-Party Cameras:
- War Memorial Department: Third-Party Camera Agreement with San Francisco Symphony
- Public Comment
Date & Time
9:00 am to 11:00 am
San Francisco Administrative Code §67.9(a) Agendas of meetings and any other documents on file with the clerk of the policy body, when intended for distribution to all, or a majority of all, of the members of a policy body in connection with a matter anticipated for discussion or consideration at a public meeting shall be made available to the public. To the extent possible, such documents shall also be made available through the policy body's Internet site. However, this disclosure need not include any material exempt from public disclosure under this ordinance.