- 1. Call to order and roll call of committee members
- 2. Findings to allow teleconferenced meetings under California government code section 54953(e) (Action Item)
The Advisory Committee will discuss and possibly adopt a Resolution setting forth findings necessary to authorize the committee to hold meetings remotely under the modified Brown Act provisions in Assembly Bill 361.
Presentation: Cathy Mulkey Meyer, San Francisco Human Rights Commission
- 3. General public comment (Discussion Item)
Members of the public may address the Advisory Committee on matters that are within the Commission’s jurisdiction and are not on today’s agenda.
- 4. Adoption of the April 25, 2022 meeting minutes (Action Item)
Review and anticipated adoption of minutes from the Advisory Committee’s April 25, 2022 Meeting.
- 5. Update from the Office of Transgender Initiatives (Discussion Item)
Quarterly update on programming through the Office of Transgender Initiatives.
Presentation: Pau Crego, Executive Director, Office of Transgender Initiatives.
- 6. Review the 2022-2023, 2023-2024 budget asks supported by the LGBTQI+ Advisory Committee (Discussion Item)
Review the LGBTQI+ Advisory Committee tracker and update relative to the 2022-2023, 2023-2024 budget adopted by the City and County of San Francisco.
Presentation: Joseph Sweiss, Vice Chair, San Francisco Human Rights Commission
- 7. Subcommittee report back (Discussion Item)
The Advisory Committee will review work from each subcommittee and discuss a subcommittee meeting calendar through June 30, 2023.
- Equity, Inclusion, and Access
- Arts, Culture, and Vibrancy
- Housing and Affordability
- Public Health and Wellness
- 8. Advisory committee activities in the community (Discussion Item)
Advisory Committee Members update the public on activities they have participated in and any upcoming events.
- 9. Adjournment