Technical Assistance for Capital Projects
Term: 7/1/2022 -6/30/2025
Total Funding Available for the 3 Year Term: $1,565,000
Please see the attached RFP document for more information on the funding opportunity.
How to Apply
- Attach all documents to one email for each proposal. Subject Line should state “MOHCD Technical Assistance for Capital Projects RFP” and include your agency name.
- Send your complete proposal to CommDevRFP@sfgov.org before 5pm on June 3, 2022. Proposals received after 5pm on the due date will not be considered.
- Send proposals early ensure the ability to address any unforeseen technical difficulties.
- Email CommDevRFP@sfgov.org immediately if you are experiencing any technical difficulties.
- A confirmation email will be sent within 2 business days after the date of your submission. If you do not receive a confirmation email, please email CommDevRFP@sfgov.org.
RFP Questions and Responses
Please submit your questions about the RFP in writing to CommDevRFP@sfgov.org by 5pm on May 17, 2022. We will do our best to post our response to your questions on May 23, 2022 on the MOHCD website below.
Dates are subject to change
May 6, 2022
MOHCD Pre-Submission Workshop (Click the link to register and receive Zoom info)
May 10, 2022 at 10AM
Deadline for Questions
May 17, 2022 at 5PM
Response to Questions Posted on MOHCD Website
May 23, 2022
Deadline for Submission
June 3, 2022 at 5PM
Intent to Award Letters Sent
Contract Term Begins
July 1, 2022
Last updated May 19, 2022