Southeast Community Center Access Grant
Term: 9/1/2022 -8/31/2024
Funding Year 1: $125,000
Funding Year 2: $125,000
Total Funding Available: $250,000
Please see the attached RFP document for more information on the funding opportunity.
How to Apply
- Attach all documents to one email for each proposal. Subject Line should state “MOHCD Southeast Community Center Access Grant RFP FY21-22” and include your agency name.
- Send your complete proposal to CommDevRFP@sfgov.org before 5pm on June 24, 2022. Proposals received after 5pm on the due date will not be considered.
- Send proposals early ensure the ability to address any unforeseen technical difficulties.
- Email CommDevRFP@sfgov.org immediately if you are experiencing any technical difficulties.
- A confirmation email will be sent within 3 business days after the date of your submission. If you do not receive a confirmation email, please email CommDevRFP@sfgov.org to ensure your proposal has been received.
SECC Site Tours
SECC Tours are available at the following times:
- Friday June 10 at 10am
- Monday June 13 at 10am
- Thursday June 16 at 10am
To attend the tour, schedule directly with Larry Berry at LBerry@sfwater.org or call at 415-535-5232. Spaces are limited and walk-ons may not be accommodated.
RFP Webinar Recording
The recording of the Pre-submission Webinar from May 24, 2022 may be accessed using the link below:
Access Passcode: mp!wubA2
Dates are subject to change
May 20, 2022
MOHCD Pre-Submission Workshop (Click the link to register and receive Zoom info)
May 24, 2022 at 10AM
Deadline for Questions
May 31, 2022 at 5PM
Response to Questions Posted on MOHCD Website
June 3, 2022
Deadline for Submission
June 24, 2022 at 5PM
Intent to Award Letters Sent
Late July 2022
Contract Term Begins
September 1, 2022