SoMa Job Readiness Service
Term: 1/1/2023 -12/31/2026
Total Funding Available: $500,000 ($125,000 annually)
Please see the attached RFP document for more information on the funding opportunity.
How to Apply
- Attach all documents to one email for each proposal. Subject Line should state “MOHCD SoMa Job Readiness Services RFP” and include your agency name.
- Send your complete proposal to CommDevRFP@sfgov.org before 5pm on September 23, 2022. Proposals received after 5pm on the due date will not be considered.
- Send proposals early ensure the ability to address any unforeseen technical difficulties.
- Email CommDevRFP@sfgov.org immediately if you are experiencing any technical difficulties.
- A confirmation email will be sent within 3 business days after the date of your submission. If you do not receive a confirmation email, please email CommDevRFP@sfgov.org to ensure your proposal has been received.
RFP Questions and Responses
Please submit your questions about the RFP in writing to CommDevRFP@sfgov.org by 5pm on September 6, 2022. We will do our best to post our response to your questions on September 9, 2022 below.
No question was submitted prior to September 6, 2022.
Dates are subject to change
August 26, 2022
MOHCD Pre-Submission Workshop (Click the link to register and receive Zoom info)
August 31, 2022 at 10am
Deadline for Questions
September 6, 2022 at 5PM
Response to Questions Posted on MOHCD Website
September 9, 2022
Deadline for Submission
September 23, 2022 at 5PM
Intent to Award Letters Sent
Contract Term Begins
January 1, 2023