SoMa Capital Project
Term: 9/1/2022 -8/31/2024
Total Funding Available: $500,000
Please see the attached RFP document for more information on the funding opportunity.
How to Apply
- Attach all documents to one email for each proposal. Subject Line should state “MOHCD SoMa Capital Project RFP” and include your agency name.
- Send your complete proposal to CommDevRFP@sfgov.org before 5pm on July 8, 2022. Proposals received after 5pm on the due date will not be considered.
- Send proposals early ensure the ability to address any unforeseen technical difficulties.
- Email CommDevRFP@sfgov.org immediately if you are experiencing any technical difficulties.
- A confirmation email will be sent within 3 business days after the date of your submission. If you do not receive a confirmation email, please email CommDevRFP@sfgov.org to ensure your proposal has been received.
RFP Questions and Responses
Please submit your questions about the RFP in writing to CommDevRFP@sfgov.org by 5pm on June 13, 2022. We will do our best to post our response to your questions on June 17, 2022 on the MOHCD website below.
Q and A - SoMa Capital Project RFP (Issued on 6/24/22)
Dates are subject to change
May 27, 2022
MOHCD Pre-Submission Workshop (Click the link to register and receive Zoom info)
June 2, 2022 at 1PM
Deadline for Questions
June 13, 2022 at 5PM
Response to Questions Posted on MOHCD Website
June 17, 2022
Deadline for Submission
July 8, 2022 at 5PM
Intent to Award Letters Sent
Late July 2022
Contract Term Begins
September 1, 2022