What we do
We work with City and industry stakeholders to advance a strategy with the following components:
- Connecting San Francisco nightlife and entertainment businesses to City resources;
- Supporting legislative and policy developments to advance nightlife and entertainment;
- Advocating for the development of new nightlife and entertainment spaces and support existing spaces and venues;
- Building awareness of the nightlife and entertainment industry locally and among tourists; and
- Supporting improvements in late-night transportation.
A number of San Francisco industry associations and other organizations provide resources to support the growth of San Francisco's nightlife and entertainment businesses. A list of these organizations is included below.
California Music and Culture Association
Golden Gate Restaurant Association
Hotel Council of San Francisco
San Francisco Travel Association
San Francisco Chamber of Commerce
For information and assistance related to the Nightlife and Entertainment sector, contact Benjamin Van Houten, Business Development Manager, at firstname.lastname@example.org or 415-554-7038.
Last updated July 12, 2022