State Lobbying Services, Mayor’s Office (Event ID: SFGOV-0000008419)
The Mayor’s Office intends to select a firm to provide state legislative representation in Sacramento, California, to advocate on behalf of the City and City Departments on legislative and regulatory matters, to assist with implementation of the City’s State Legislative Agenda, and to keep the Mayor’s Office up-to-date with relevant information about State government.
How to Apply
- Attach all documents to one email for each proposal. Subject Line should state “State Lobbying Services, Mayor’s Office” and include your firm name.
- Send your complete proposal to Sarah Owens (Sarah.Owens@sfgov.org) and Susanna Conine-Nakano (Susanna.Conine-Nakano@sfgov.org) before 5pm on July 7, 2023. Proposals received after 5pm on the due date will not be considered.
- Please send proposals early ensure the ability to address any unforeseen technical difficulties.
- Please email Sarah Owens (Sarah.Owens@sfgov.org) and Susanna Conine-Nakano (Susanna.Conine-Nakano@sfgov.org) immediately if you are experiencing any technical difficulties.
- Proposers will receive an email confirmation of their submission by 5pm, on July 12, 2023.
Request for Proposals Issuance June 2, 2023
Deadline for Questions June 28, 2023
Deadline to Submit Proposals July 7, 2023
Short-Listing Notification for Oral Interviews (optional, at discretion of City) July 19, 2023
Oral Interviews (optional, at discretion of City) July 31, 2023
Notice of Intent to Award August 16, 2023