1. Walk through Bluebeam EPR step-by-step
2. New SF Planning approval process
3. Forum for Q&A
Remote Meeting Access (WEBEX)
To watch via WebEx application on your desktop/laptop:
Click the link to join the meeting:
Webinar password: 100epr
- You will then be prompted to enter the following information:
- First and Last Name: These fields are required to be entered; however, if you wish to remain anonymous, you may type “Public” in the first and last name fields.
- Email Address: This field is required to be entered; however, if you wish to remain anonymous, you may type “Public@public.com” in the email field
- Click the “Join Now” button to join the meeting
Public Comment Call-In: 1-415-655-0001 / Access Code: 2483 131 1646
Providing Public Comment:
- Dial in to 415-655-0001 and then enter access code 2483 131 1646 then #
- Press # again to enter meeting as an ATTENDEE
- You will hear a beep when you join the meeting as a participant. Stop and LISTEN.
- Wait for Public Comment to be announced.
- When the meeting facilitator calls for Public Comment, dial ‘*’ then ‘3’ to be added to the speaker line.
- You will then hear “You have raised your hand to ask a question, please wait to speak until the host calls on you.” Callers will hear silence when waiting for their turn to speak.
- Ensure you are in a quiet location. Before you speak, mute the sound of any equipment around you, including televisions, radios, and computers. It is especially important that you mute your computer (if you are watching via the web link) so there is no echo sound when you speak.
- To withdraw your question, press ‘*’ then ‘3’. – you will hear: “You have lowered your hand.”
- When the system message says “Your line has been unmuted” - THIS IS YOUR TIME TO SPEAK.
- When the meeting facilitator states “Welcome Caller,” you are encouraged to state your name clearly. As soon as you speak, you will have 2 minutes to provide your comments.
- Once your 2 minutes have expired, you will be moved out of the speaker line and back as a participant in the meeting (unless you disconnect). You will hear “Your line has been muted.”
- Participants who wish to speak on other public comment periods can stay on the meeting line and listen for the next public comment opportunity.